Linked Events

Fencejumper09

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

If you aren't here, you have missed some fun times.

How many guys does it take to spoon?

Monkey wrenching

Tube topless dancers!

It's electrifying!

Dog tired.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

DonJuan

I underestimated how cold that ride across town was going to be.  And then it rained. And then it rained harder.

But it was worth it to hang out with you guys. Next time, I'm bringing something for Kyle and Buzz to work on.

Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R

Fencejumper09

It was one hell of a great day! I hope all of you brave enough to ride today make it home safe! Big shout out to @bblass for hosting such a great event! Opening up your home and garage to this group of misfits is a bold move! To top it off you sure know your way around that smoker!

Hell of a great day I tell ya! Pics coming soon!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 What he said!! Thanks Ben for being such a great host!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

kylepeterson

great seeing my dear old friends and my newer ones today.

thanks Ben and David for hosting and feeding us in such a tasty way, that was delicious!

just so everyone knows, bens a pretty selfless guy, he waited until everyone was done and gone, before he started on his own machine. I think the results are going to be very good for the ducati , it looked like a great start.

thanks again, we need to do this again!

done:
three tire changes
supported l assorted fixes/adjustments on a wr426, and review of future additions from the ktm parts bin to the Kawasaki project.

lots of fun.

I really enjoyed hanging out with Karla and Buzz, man I miss seeing y'all ! everyone else to of course, I just never see them anymore. :-)
just give 'er the berries !

David DoubleEX

Had a great time today guys. Big thanks to all that helped tinker with my WR, especially Kyle and Buzz. Looking forward to riding with you guys!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

JBMFT

kylepeterson

just give 'er the berries !

bblass

A big thank you to everyone who came out. It was wonderful to see some familiar faces and meeting a few new ones. Also, a big thanks to @Fencejumper09 for helping setup and splitting the food with me.

Looking forward to doing it again soon!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

Fencejumper09

I only got a couple of pictures before my hands were covered in Slime!

Let it begin!

First things first!

These were awesome! @Chitza made some delicious bacon and jalapeno deviled eggs!

No pictures of the final product but these tires were eventually installed! (Some more than once)

No pictures of @sctparker or @DonJuan but they sure helped with the tires!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

sctparker

Was good to get out on tha bike even though my gps kept me doing circles around elmwood cemetary . Good to see everyone and put a face to the screen name for the ones I didn't know  Ben you should really get a picture of that fancy bead breaker