News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello from L.A. (Luverne,Alabama)

Started by Noworries, March 22, 2018, 08:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noworries

Long time street and dualsport rider. Retired about six years ago. Been roaming around on a Vstrom 1000 alone and two up with the wife. Vstrom currently has 78,000 miles on it (20,000 when new to me).  Been riding a XR650L for the last six years, recently sold it and purchased a XR400R.  As a matter of fact, got it from a Motorcycle Alabama member, Ghost Rider. Always scanning the forums (here and ADV) for sights to see, roads that need riding and places to go.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Welcome to Motorcycle Alabama!   ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck A.

Welcome to the forum from Hartselle.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham!!

Look forward to exploring some of those roads with you!

Great bikes too!!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Guidedawg

Welcome from just up the road in Montgomery!

KevinB

Noworries

LawnmowerRG

Welcome from South Moody, Al.
Nice collection of bike you have there.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

David DoubleEX

Holler if you are in Northeast AL near scottsboro sometime! I have an 06 V-Strom 1000.

Who can guess where this pic was taken?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

klaviator

Quote from: David DoubleEX on March 23, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Who can guess where this pic was taken?

I know, I know

David DoubleEX

Quote from: klaviator on March 23, 2018, 05:01:21 PM
I know, I know
Ill give one hint... Just zoom in!

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  Plenty of roads that need riding and places to see to be found on this forum.

Noworries

Been in that parking lot many times DavidDoubleEX. I will post up if I get up that way. So far, great site and people.

David DoubleEX

Quote from: Noworries on March 23, 2018, 06:46:34 PM
Been in that parking lot many times DavidDoubleEX. I will post up if I get up that way. So far, great site and people.
Are you going to the Eastern V-Strom Rally in May? I will be going and am trying to find some people to ride with.

If you are going and don't already have a bed lined up, I have a bunk bed up for grabs. I just upgraded to a cabin room myself.