News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

North Alabama Vintage Riders Digest for March 24, 2018

Started by renchinrider, March 29, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Hi, Everyone!  It seems like forever since I last posted (or logged on, for that matter! :'()  Work had me snowed under for a full month!

Anyway, I'm finally back, and will resume my posts regarding all things vintage that I'm aware of.  For starters, here's a copy/paste of this week's Vintage Riders Digest.
////--------------------------------------------------------------------------////

Here are our upcoming events:

Breakfast at the Blue Plate Cafe II every Saturday at 8 am.  No motorcycle required--just a love of the sport.  So come on out, and bring friends!  Let's keep packing the house every Saturday morning!

March 31:  A Full Day of NAVMC Activities:  We'll start the morning with a viewing of "The Hogslayer" in the Blue Plate banquet room.  Following breakfast and the movie, we'll rally behind RJ and head out to Barber for a specially-coordinated Volunteer Certification Training event at Barber Motorsports Park.  Please see my separate message specifically addressing this event.

April 14:  Garage Crawl to Gordon Byrd's shop in Decatur!  Gordon has a decades-long legacy building and riding a wide variety of motorcycles, and this garage crawl promises to contain excitement for everyone, regardless what kind of bikes we tend to gravitate toward!

- April 21-22:  Spring Vintage and 2-Stroke Bike Weekend at Two Wheels of Suches  http://twowheelsofsuches.com/event/legends-weekend/?instance_id=131

- April 28th:  The Athens Car and Bike Show.  This show is growing by the day, and everything indicates that we'll pack the lot this year with exciting bikes and activities.  This year's show is gonna be exciting!  I'll be sending out a separate message discussing where we are in preparation for this event.

- May 5-6:  A weekend with Graham Foster, enjoying both on and off road riding in the area of Dahlonega, GA.  Frank Conseglia is leading coordination on our end.  We'll post details of the trip both here and on Facebook as the plan solidifies.

-May 18-20:  Second Annual All-Female Motorcycle Ride Weekend!  https://www.cyclefish.com/motorcycle_event/38333

Please let me know of any events I have missed, and send me stories of the vintage motorcycle activities that interest you!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!