News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Barber Vintage Festival October 5-7, 2018

Started by Chitza, April 04, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Chitza

It's time to start planning and donating! If you are Spring cleaning your garage and have parts and/or Gear you want to get out of your way, let a moderator know and we can arrange for drop off or pick up. The trailer will be at the GK April 14 if you want to bring parts with you. I can also arrange to accept donations at the April 7 BBQ.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Chitza on April 04, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
It's time to start planning and donating! If you are Spring cleaning your garage and have parts and/or Gear you want to get out of your way, let a moderator know and we can arrange for drop off or pick up. The trailer will be at the GK April 14 if you want to bring parts with you. I can also arrange to accept donations at the April 7 BBQ.
Woot Woot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

merc16

I hope to bring mine on the 14th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Justin

Chitza

For our new members, an explanation:

MC-AL has a booth at the Vintage Swap Meet. Our members donate Moto related items for us to sell. We use the money to maintain the site. Popular items are dirt bike parts, helmets, tires with decent tread, and Moto Gear. Cruiser parts and UJM parts are also popular. If you know what your parts fit, it helps us when we set up and helps with the sale if you mark your items with painters tape stating year and model. You can also label with a suggested price if you know a general value.

KrisCook

I've got a carload of stuff, mostly Jim's gear, in my storage place.  I'll get it to Rodney at some point. 

There is plenty of room in my climate-controlled storage place, Lakeview Self Storage, at 32nd Street and 7nd Avenue South.  If anyone is on the south side of Birmingham and wants to drop off items to donate, they can come by my office at 3016 7th Ave South.  Just PM me and let me know when to look out the window.   
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chitza

We are one month out!! Woohoo!!!

If you have cast off parts, projects collecting dust, gear that no longer fits(because you LOST weight, of course) then bring it to us! We'll sell it at the Swap Meet and fund this puppy for another year! Let a mod know you have a donation and we will make arrangements to pick it up and let you know the nearest drop off point.

Now for the important stuff...what cool kids are gonna be there??

maydaymike

I'll be there in our usual spot, F-G 10, right next to Stevo's Ducati compound.  I'll likely join you guys in the mornings for coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

springer

Quote from: Chitza on September 07, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
We are one month out!! Woohoo!!!

If you have cast off parts, projects collecting dust, gear that no longer fits(because you LOST weight, of course) then bring it to us! We'll sell it at the Swap Meet and fund this puppy for another year! Let a mod know you have a donation and we will make arrangements to pick it up and let you know the nearest drop off point.

Now for the important stuff...what cool kids are gonna be there??

Funny you should post this as I was going through and gathering up stuff for vintage.  ;) Where do us Birmingham folks drop off?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

IceCold4x4

I've got another pile of stuff, I'll be there again with the kazuma. If anyone needs to drop stuff in Cahaba heights just let me know.

Chitza

@springer you can bring stuff to any mod in the Birmingham area or drop it at The Bike Shop in Leeds.

2smoke

bblass

I can consolidate at Thursday Night Wrench Club for folks in the Birmingham area.

Free beer with every donation!
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

Chitza

Hey guys! Time to post up your schedule for Barber attendance! Who will be there for set up on Thursday?

Chitza

This is the place to find up to date info on the Festival. Parking, Swap Meet hours and the ever fluid rules, accommodations, directions, races, etc. anyone can post info here or ask questions. Starting Thursday, I will try to keep it as up to date as possible. Stay tuned!!

springer

Quote from: Chitza on September 27, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Hey guys! Time to post up your schedule for Barber attendance! Who will be there for set up on Thursday?
I can be, what about tickets? I plan on getting Friday, Saturday, and Sunday tickets. Do I need 1 for Thursday?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.