News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

River Road Ride... Almost.

Started by rmcelroy, April 30, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmcelroy

Well, Sunday I was going to ride out to the River, but I couldn't get any fish to bite...  So instead I decided to take off to more populated parts of town.

So I started my morning with a brand new pair of shoes:

I left my house, and started finding curvy roads to take me East.  After a couple of hours, I needed gas:

Then I got back on the bike, and rode up to some little park at the top of a hill:

I then proceeded to ride up and down the hill for a bit, until I decided to leave.  A couple of hours later, I found my way to "Gonzo's Chin" and I needed gas again:

By that time, I was getting pretty hungry, so I found a place with some good pies:

fin!

rmcelroy

oh, and the route, for anyone who may be wondering...  ::)

springer

Pic's are not showing for me, but I got a good idea of the route.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Fencejumper09

Can't see pictures but I wish I could have joined you!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

rmcelroy

wth... the pics were showing up for me...  i just made some modifications.  can you see them now?

rmcelroy

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on May 01, 2018, 09:59:49 AM
Can't see pictures but I wish I could have joined you!

oh, you totally could have.  I believe I even sent you an invite.   :D

Fencejumper09

I can see them now!

I "COULD" have attended but would have needed a good lawyer by the time I got home!!

What gearing are you running on the street?
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

rmcelroy

springer

Quote from: rmcelroy on May 01, 2018, 04:11:28 PM
wth... the pics were showing up for me...  i just made some modifications.  can you see them now?
Yep!  ;) Looks like fun times!

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

rmcelroy

Quote from: springer on May 01, 2018, 08:49:50 PM
Yep!  ;) Looks like fun times!

doing something similar this coming up Sunday, even going through your neck of the woods, if yer interested... jus' sayin.    8)

springer

Work this Sunday.  :-[ Then another weekend at work but then the week following.... I AM OFF!  :)