News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

In Mobile

Started by here4kix, October 04, 2015, 07:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

here4kix

Hello fellow Bama Riders. I'm looking for others in South Alabama to ride with. I ride a 2009 Honda DN-01 700cc Cruiser. Hit me up and let's hit the highways. 😎

here4kix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here4kix

Chitza

Hey, klx! Welcome to BamaRides. We had a crash recently and are working on getting our members back. I have seen two south Alabamans rejoin so you should get some replies soon. Get out and spread the word down there! And don't be afraid to join us in N Alabama!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

here4kix

Thanks Chitza. I was a member before the site crash and met up with some riders in N Alabama last year. Hope to make more trips up there in the near future.  Would love to get to know and ride with some riders down here in LA (lower Alabama)

jrobinson

Welcome from the other end of the state.

We have a few in LA, watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events. You may even have to travel north a little to meet up with other members.

holler if you have any questions

here4kix

Thanks jr. I will be watching.

kdtrull

Welcome from the top left corner.  Maybe, once the site gets back on its feet again we could have a north meet south event somewhere in the middle.

here4kix

That would be Great!

SlowRoad

Welcome back from Danville!!

Argh Oh

Welcome from NE of the Ham. Definitely keep your eye on the rides section.

KrisCook

Welcome back, from the north side of Birmingham!  What was your screen name before?  Great pictars! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

here4kix

I think it was ScootnEd. It had been a while since I had logged in. I only had a Honda PCX 150 Scooter then.

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery!  I occasionally ride to the Mobile/Washington Co. line.

here4kix

Thanks. Hit me up if you are riding to mobile