News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Guy On the Block

Started by Chuck A., September 10, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck A.

Hey Ya'll. I'm new here. I'm shy so bare with me a minute. I ride a motorcycle. I hope ya'll do to. Are there nice people here? I hear voices in my head. Did I mention that I'm shy?

OK OK!! I was about to go frecking stir crazy with the forum down!!! : :-X See what it did to me? WELL DO YOU??!! HUH!??? :o :o :o :o

Vacationing in Colorado while this damn forum is down!! GOOD thing you left the state big boy!!!

I hear voices in my head ::).

;) By the way, THANK YOU Mr. Robinson and all involved for getting it back up. LONG APPLAUSE!!
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

LawnmowerRG

Welcome. From the other new guy.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

KrisCook

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

terryrussell1

New too I guess I'll change my username. To something different.

jrobinson

klaviator

Aren't you that crazy dude who rides a 700 pound dual sport bike?

Welcome back!

Chuck A.

"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Yankee Dog