News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Hello from Baldwin County

Started by Riverdelta, November 08, 2015, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverdelta

My name is Terrell from north Baldwin County.  I was a member before the site  crash.   
Got a DR650 a couple of weeks ago and decided to rejoin.  This is my first dual sport.  Been riding only dirt roads and single track the last several years.  I had no idea how much fun it would be exploring the back roads and historic sites on a bike!
BTW, I'm really enjoying Bamarides 2.0.  Keep up the good work...

here4kix

Hello Terrell.  Welcome back to bamarides.   Nice to see a post from someone in lower Alabama.  Doesn't seem to be a lot of members down our way.  I live in Mobile.  I ride a lot all over Baldwin County.  There are some nice roads and sights over there.  Hit me up sometime if you would like to get together and ride.  I ride a DN-01 700cc Cruiser. 

Safe riding,

Eddie

Riverdelta

Quote from: here4kix on November 08, 2015, 08:06:17 PM
Hello Terrell.  Welcome back to bamarides.   Nice to see a post from someone in lower Alabama.  Doesn't seem to be a lot of members down our way.  I live in Mobile.  I ride a lot all over Baldwin County.  There are some nice roads and sights over there.  Hit me up sometime if you would like to get together and ride.  I ride a DN-01 700cc Cruiser. 

Safe riding,

Eddie
Will do Eddie.  Thanks

Nice Goat

I need to ride down to lower Alabama again.  LOTS of history down there.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

RubyRider

:)  Welcome back!

Post up some pics when you can!     We love moto pics!  ;D
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!