News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Just moved here

Started by Brb5066, December 27, 2015, 03:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brb5066

Just moved to montgomery and I am already enjoying the weather compared  to the U.K.  I'm looking to meet some new riding friends. I've looked online and can't seem to find any so I figured I would ask. Are there any local riding groups in the area. I'm a cruiser not a speedster.  But I'll ride with any good group of people.

IceCold4x4

just remember we drive on the right side of the road. Not the left. hehe. great group of riders here, and keep an eye out for the lets ride / planned ride sections.

Welcome to the nucking futhouse.

Brb5066

Haaaa the right side of the road still seems normal.  It feels great to be back stateside.  I'll keep a watch on the page. Thanks for the help.

bergman32

jrobinson

Welcome from N. Ala. We have a few members in the Montgomery area. It's not unusual to ride 75-100 to meet up with other riders.

Watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events. Jump in when ready. Even if it's a fast pace ride, we always wait at all turns.

Holler if you have any questions.

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

lazeebum

Argh Oh

Welcome from the Trussville area.

RubyRider

Welcome from Centreville!  Post up a few pics of you and your bike, we like pics! Glad to have you on board.
If you aint smokin, you are eatin dust!

Guidedawg

Welcome from another Montgomery rider.

The largest organized group of riders are probably the Predators Riders Association, (though I do not have much first hand knowledge of them)
I can tell you that for group rides, two of the larger churches (Frazer and Heritage) have monthly rides that are open to anyone who wants to tag along.

Otherwise, it's coming to places like this (which I recommend) and seeing what may be planned or getting recommendations for routes.  Most of the riding discussed takes place in North Alabama but there is still plenty of fun and sights to see down here also.

I believe you are the 2nd new poster from Montgomery in a few weeks.  It looks like it may be time for a flash mob to meet each other, grab some chow, and plan some rides.

KrisCook

Welcome, from Birmingham!  Pics, man, post up some pics! 

Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

springer

Welcome to Bamarides! Post up a picture of you and your bike!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

merc16

Welcome ! It's good to see more L.A. riders on BR !Pics please....

Lower Alabama
Justin

LawnmowerRG

Welcome From this side of the pond. 8)

We recently had a major crash that slowed us down a little, but keep up with the sections mentioned above. Don't be scared to show up. We take everyone. We can probably keep you busy as you want to be, and for goodness sake watch out for those dang scooters. They will run you down in the city. Well on a curvy mountain road too. I have heard of them pulling off a dusting or 2 on the interstate also.
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

klaviator

Welcome from one of those dang scooter riders 8)

One of the great things about Bamarides is that we have riders on all kinds of different bikes and we all get along and ride together just fine.