News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Shuberth Helmets?

Started by KevinB, December 30, 2015, 08:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinB

Does anyone have experience with Shuberth helmets? Looking at the C3 Pro...wondering about sizing/fit. I tried to use the Dealer Locator on Shuberth's website...it doesn't show anything in North America (which I know is BS).

Shoei's have always fit me perfectly, and I've been wanting a modular helmet. I just ordered a Neotec, but it felt like my head was in a vice and the chin curtain was way too close to my face.  >:(

SpeedyR

Atlanta BMW Ducati has them in stock. Worth a call and see if they have the model and size you are looking for. At that price it might be worth a trip if you have time. no first hand experience but I have an out of state acqainance that did a lot of the IMS shows for them and would know the fit if you can't find something.

klaviator

I'm pretty sure Freedom Powersports in Huntsville carries them.

Nice Goat

The Neotec cushions are a little stiff, but they break in fairly quick.  Alternatively, they make replacement pads with less thickness, if you want to try that.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Shepcam

Quote from: gharshman on December 31, 2015, 11:23:11 AM
The Neotec cushions are a little stiff, but they break in fairly quick.  Alternatively, they make replacement pads with less thickness, if you want to try that.

Dont tell him that,,,,,,,,,,, so i can by it off him cheap!
2013 Kawasaki Concours

KevinB

Quote from: Shepcam on December 31, 2015, 02:35:38 PM

Dont tell him that,,,,,,,,,,, so i can by it off him cheap!

Revzilla will be happy to sell it to you...shipped it back yesterday.  :)

GSlater

I have a C 3 Pro. Ventilation is good, flip up action is smooth, very quite, I typically wear sunglasses so I've only used the retractable tinted inner lense a couple of times, it seems a little close to my nose. (My nose is probably the issue though). I haven't used the anti fog portion of the lense, or the chin closer.
Will likely purchase the blue tooth headset for it soon