News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New Memeber from Calera

Started by Invaliduser, February 04, 2016, 07:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invaliduser

Hello to everyone.  I just found this forum so that makes me the new guy.  I live in Calera and work in Birmingham and I've been riding something since I was 4.  I'm hear because I enjoy riding, I enjoy exchanging great places to ride but mainly because I don't know a single other person who rides.  I have been a member of other forums relating to various things in the past and I am really hoping this is an upbeat welcoming place.  I have a daughter who is just old enough/big enough to start riding with me this season so I am ready for consistent warm weather and some great roads.

Chitza

Welcome! Post up some pictures of what you ride. We love pictures.

You will find all kinds of riding here. Street, dirt, scooter. Just about anything. And you will find every kind of bike on the same ride. Now you know people who ride!
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Zeus

Welcome from Alabama!!!
Bama Rides sets the bar for warm welcomes, camaraderie and technical information.
I'm sure you'll find many friendly faces to ride with.
Love that username btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invaliduser

I have a '06 Electra Glide standard and my baby is a ' 99 Victory V92C.  She's been a project for sure.  I grew uo with dirt bikes,  but anything with 2 wheels is fine by me! I'm glad to have found the forum!
It seems I'll have to resize my pics before posting.

Invaliduser

Guidedawg

Welcome from (slightly) down south in Montgomery!

jrobinson

Welcome from N. Ala. Nice looking Glide and we love projects. Thanks for posting up some pics.

Watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events. Speaking of events, we are having a meet and greet in a couple weekends. http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=731.0

Bring your family and meet the cool kids of BamaRides. We have about 20 committed to attending as of now.

If you have any questions about anything, holler and somebody will give their 2 cents worth.

bergman32

scott59

Welcome! You have come to the right place. Good folks here

VWCarlos

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you on the road sometime.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

Slede

welcome to the show from Sylacauga (soon to be from calera). if you get out in the area holler
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

Argh Oh

Welcome from Trussville area. You'll find a lot of good folks and good fun here.

robster

wildeman78

Welcome from Enterprise, I was the new guy until now! I have been impressed with the forum so far, hope you enjoy it.