News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

New member from Clay

Started by MrBlueSky, April 13, 2016, 08:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBlueSky

Hello.  My name is Mike and I live in the B'ham area.  I'm an older guy and a new rider on a Yamaha XT250.  Not too fast, but it's a lot of fun on back roads.  I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MIKE
KLX250

Chitza

Welcome Mike. Lots of dirty riders and dirt around Clay. Glad you joined us.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

kdtrull

Welcome from a fellow feller on an XT250.  Just don't try to pass over 45 mph or and avoid hitting 264 lbs?  It's a fine mountain goat. I'm a old heavy turd.  The XT suits me until maybe they cram a 450 to 500 in that frame.  Jump in a ride soon....any style...no fast-mover will leave you behind, usually.  Although, I've heard of a couple disheartening experiences that I have to believe are accidental and most rare,.

MrBlueSky

Quote from: kdtrull on April 13, 2016, 09:08:45 PM
Welcome from a fellow feller on an XT250.  Just don't try to pass over 45 mph or and avoid hitting 264 lbs?  It's a fine mountain goat. I'm a old heavy turd.  The XT suits me until maybe they cram a 450 to 500 in that frame.  Jump in a ride soon....any style...no fast-mover will leave you behind, usually.  Although, I've heard of a couple disheartening experiences that I have to believe are accidental and most rare,.
Thanks!  Looking forward to it!
MIKE
KLX250

MrBlueSky

Quote from: Chitza on April 13, 2016, 08:46:02 PM
Welcome Mike. Lots of dirty riders and dirt around Clay. Glad you joined us.
Thank you, Chitza.   
MIKE
KLX250

Guidedawg