News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

I'm back...

Started by robreynolds, April 21, 2016, 02:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robreynolds

Finally got around to setting up a new id on the new forum.  Kept the same username.

Anyway, I'm in Helena but my bike is in Colorado.  After learning to ride (with lots of help from BamaRides 1.0 forum members) I shipped the bike west where it has lived for the last 4 years. After meandering around Vegas & SoCal for 2+ years, last year my riding partner and I started the CDR.  We made it as far as I-70 then put the bikes in storage in Denver.  The plan is to complete the CDR sometime in July.

I actually started my CDR ride report on the old forum but lost it with the crash.  Instead of a narrative, I've been experimenting with using an annotated map.  It allows the reader to follow the route, and I can add text and pics at key spots.  Still a work in progress, but you can check out what I have so far at:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kjilfRv907Wx_FqMF13O5xn8h7k&usp=sharing

That's me on the left.

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

jrobinson

Welcome back.

Start a Ride Report and then you can add to it as needed.

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

griff

Welcome back.

A group of us went over Monarch pass August 2016. We spent a week riding that area. I'd love to be able to keep a bike out that way and go ride every 6 months or so. I'm going to try to go ride around the Silverton area in 2017.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs