Any baseball fans wanna ride to see the Barons?

Started by ScooterRick, May 28, 2016, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScooterRick

I'm thinking of riding from Huntsville to see the Birmingham Barons play on Sunday July 17 (corrected!). Game is at 3pm. Leaving Huntsville at 11 should be plenty of time - I don't like interstate riding.  Game will be about 3 hours, so we'd be back in Huntsville by 10. Nice tickets (in the shade) are $8.

We could pick up folks along the way. And maybe our Birmingham friends will meet us somewhere and guide us in.

Anyone interested?
"No more Vespa"

Al Goodwin

I'd like too.....BUT, I'll be riding in Alasaka. :D :D :D :D :D

VWCarlos

I love baseball! I am a huge Yankees fan. I ride to the Biscuits games here in Montgomery all the time. I am a season ticket holder and I use bad form to get a great parking place right outside the gates. I think it would be cool to ride up there for a game.
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

KrisCook

Quote from: ScooterRick on May 28, 2016, 07:15:01 PM
I'm thinking of riding from Huntsville to see the Birmingham Barons play on Sunday July 19. Game is at 3pm. Leaving Huntsville at 11 should be plenty of time - I don't like interstate riding.  Game will be about 3 hours, so we'd be back in Huntsville by 10. Nice tickets (in the shade) are $8.

We could pick up folks along the way. And maybe our Birmingham friends will meet us somewhere and guide us in.

Anyone interested?

Do you mean June 19?
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

ScooterRick

Sorry, KrisCook. I meant July 17. I'm planning ahead so there's plenty of time for discussion and ask for suggestions. 

Also, I'm going to see the Nashville Sounds on June 19.  Driving because wife of coming along and she don't ride.   :)

"No more Vespa"

klaviator

ScooterRick

Sorry folks, I meant July 17. I went back and corrected my posts.
"No more Vespa"

backinthesaddle

I'm interested in this. I've heard great things about that new ballpark. I'm a huge Orioles fan and love baseball.
Suzuki M109R

ScooterRick

I'm gonna have to back out on the July 17 date.  Something has come up.
I'll look for another date in August because I'm still interested in doing it.
"No more Vespa"

ironblood45

I'd be up for going in August if I'm off the day of.