News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Heading for TWoS on Friday 9/2.

Started by klaviator, August 31, 2016, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

I'm Heading for Two Wheels of Suches on Friday and camping there Friday Night.  On Saturday I'm heading down to Norcross for my Son's wedding.  Just posting this in case anyone will be in Suches Fri nite/sat.  Or if anyone wants to ride along I'll be leaving around noon on Friday and taking the scenic/twisty route from Huntsville to Suches.

SpeedyR

tons and tons of stuff going on in ATL this weekend so be prepared for even worse traffic than normal.

if you are downtown saturday, the DragonCon parade is from 10-11:30am or so. google it but its well worth the time to go down and spectate.

klaviator

Quote from: SpeedyR on August 31, 2016, 03:26:10 PM
tons and tons of stuff going on in ATL this weekend so be prepared for even worse traffic than normal.

if you are downtown saturday, the DragonCon parade is from 10-11:30am or so. google it but its well worth the time to go down and spectate.

Thanks for the info.  I'll just be out in Norcross on Sat & Sunday.  Lot of wedding guests will be driving through ATL on Sat & Sunday.  Hopefully they won't get stuck in traffic.  I'll be coming down to Norcross from Suches midday Saturday so I'm hoping to avoid most of the traffic.  One of the things I don't miss about living in the ATL area is the traffic.