News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Started by Campbell92, November 09, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Campbell92

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Seth Campbell and I'm a recent graduate of The University of North Alabama. I just started working again at Allsport Powersports in Decatur as the marketing director. I worked at Allsport previously for almost 7 years before going to college. I have seen and ridden many different bikes and it is for sure a passion of mine.
     Many of my marketing classes I took at school involved me somehow revolving a project or business papers around the powersport industry because it has taught me so much. I guess you can say its in my blood now. I am glad there is a forum such as this one that will hopefully teach me more as well as introduce me to new adventures.
     I currently ride a 1990 Yamaha XT600 but love to ride anything and everything with a motor. I plan to hopefully get more bikes in the future but as of right now I will just thump around town and the backwoods on the ol' dirt scooter. Please invite me to rides and events because I truly want to go. Having grown up around motorcycles and now seeing it turn into a career venture has for sure fueled the passion to ride.

klaviator

Welcome to Bamarides.  I think that it awesome that you are able to have a career in something you really love.  I think you have an opportunity to do something that is lacking far too often in the motorcycle industry today.  That is to make the relationship between dealers and riders into something more than just a Business/customer interaction.  Harley has been successful partly because their dealers do more than just sell stuff.  I think you are at a dealer where you have the chance to do some great things. 

Good luck on your new job and hope to see you on a ride again soon.

jrobinson

Welcome.

You are invited to attend any and all rides on bamarides. If you are faster, we ask that you wait at any turn for the group to catch up. If you lose the group, they will wait on you.

Watch the Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events for something you may want to ride. If you don't see anything, post up your own ride.

KrisCook

Welcome, Seth, from Birmingham!  You've landed at a good spot.  I, too, love the sound of the passion in your voice (well, your writing, anyway) and wish you the best of luck.  I look forward to the next time I get to come up your way.  Glad you joined! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Chuck A.

Group Hug ;D

Do ya feel the love here peoples?! :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

VWCarlos

Some more kumbaya welcoming vibes from Montgomery
2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Guidedawg

If this is about to become a shirts off beating the drums in the woods event, I'm busy that day.  ;D

Otherwise, here's another welcome from Montgomery!

James L

Welcome Campbell

Don't mind those guys, they are just a small bit off    :o

James L

lazeebum

Welcome from Florence  Keep up the great work.

bergman32

Welcome from Scottsboro