Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

mojo1

GREG
06 FZ1
2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan

renchinrider

Quote from: klaviator on January 12, 2017, 04:36:27 PM
The North Alabama Vintage club will also be riding in the same area.  I think they will be eating lunch at the South Sauty cafe.  We'll stop and say hi if they are there.  Is that the place at the RV park by the long bridge?

Klaviator, I'll be at the Vintage MC Club 8 am breakfast working calendar/event planning for 2017.  But not so long I can't join the ride to Sauty's!  I got the 'Glide gassed up and ready to ride!  See y'all tomorrow.
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Chuck A.

I plan on being there for breakfast,,,,,,,, if my bike doesn't have a problem. It has been sitting for 2 months and today I went to start it and No power. The main fuse was melted. Changed it and it's doing good.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chuck A.

Still hunting the source of the main fuse problem. Have fun. Catch ya'll next time.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

zdc1775

Just got reminded of a prior family commitment so we won't be there today. Have fun and be safe.