New competition for my wife......

Started by Chuck & Susan, March 05, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

Let me introduce my new 'girlfriend'............2016 Goldwing....isn't she pretty???

It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

bergman32

Very nice. Did you sell your Older GoldWing?

jrobinson

I'm guessing you won't leave that one on the side of the road if it breaks down??

I'll be surprised if you will even talk to us lowly Harley riders now.

Nice looking bike.

Chuck & Susan

We used the older one as a trade in....and no Johnny it better not break down.  LOL
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chuck A.

Johnnie, notice he didn't comment on talking with the lowly Harley riders :o ;D ;D

Looks good!, looks heavy, looks like the Cadillac of motorcycles. Looks like we all should take turns riding it for ya, ya know, to help get ya through the break-in period. 8)
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Hammerdown77

Hoochie mama! Bet that one won't smoke the brakes coming down Crow Mountain  ;D
2016 BMW R1200 GS
2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

VWCarlos

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

Chuck & Susan

Susan made those comments.  I was in a meeting with some lowly Harley riders who where drooling over her and talking smack at the same time.  One did really like the electric reverse.  As far as the break down part, it has 7 years no deductible unlimited mileage and roadside assistance....so no I will not be leaving it on the side of the road.  And if it loses brakes they can fix it.   :P
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

kylepeterson

Guidedawg

Congrats on trading up.   
Congrats on also being smart enough to know that only applies to motorcycles...not the missus. ;D

Chitza

Quote from: Guidedawg on March 06, 2017, 09:07:02 AM
Congrats on trading up.   
Congrats on also being smart enough to know that only applies to motorcycles...not the missus. ;D

You can't trade up when you're already at the top ;)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Chuck & Susan

No more upgrades!!!! I have reached the top!!! Besides I now can't afford anything else..... LOL
I just hope the upgrade last for 30+ years. The 85 goldwing served well.
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

gulfcoaster

She sure is pretty. I need to get my bike to the shop for some upgrades and minor repairs. After that we'll have to get out for a ride. Glad you got the warranty because I don't think you are going to find another parts bike to match that one.

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: gulfcoaster on March 07, 2017, 05:31:04 PM
She sure is pretty. I need to get my bike to the shop for some upgrades and minor repairs. After that we'll have to get out for a ride. Glad you got the warranty because I don't think you are going to find another parts bike to match that one.
You are correct!! No parts bike!!
And that reminds me, I have a 85 goldwing parts bike free for the taking. Title in hand to first person who comes to haul it off. I guess I should make a new post for that.
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066