News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Kinda Sad...

Started by polarissalesman, April 11, 2017, 08:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polarissalesman

As I sat here it has dawned on me that this is the 1st April I haven't held a LOVELESS Cafe ride in 4 yrs, really 5 but 1st was only 4 or 5 friends. I had kinda made the decision not to do it, but really thought I would. Last year there were about 30 bikes and the year before over 40 so it had gotten about to big, BUT I enjoyed  it for the most part. As they say all good things come to an end,Maybe next year I can pick it back up....
"keep the rubber side down"

buddymc

Quote from: polarissalesman on April 11, 2017, 08:48:53 PM
As I sat here it has dawned on me that this is the 1st April I haven't held a LOVELESS Cafe ride in 4 yrs, really 5 but 1st was only 4 or 5 friends. I had kinda mad the decision not to do it, but really thought I would. Last year there were about 30 bikes and the year before over 40 so it had gotten about to big, BUT I enjoyed  it for the most part. As they say all good things come to an end,Maybe next year I can pick it back up....
Took my Senior church group up on a rainy Monday in mid-March, still waited 90 minutes for a table. 

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

84 Goldwing GL1200 Standard, 03 BMW F650 City Street, backroads rider.

polarissalesman

Last year the host did a great job of getting us in.... I had 36 or so ppl, and she gave me 1 buzzer and when it went off I'd go in and she would tell me how many to send in, might be 4,5 or 6 at a time but we got in really quick....the only time I haven't had to wait was when I stayed in Nashville and went out there after 9
"keep the rubber side down"