News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

new to group

Started by zx6r racer 69, May 08, 2017, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx6r racer 69

well i have a friend that told  me about this group and i thought i would give i a try .i live in pcola fl i know it is not bama but hay it is close .
i ride a couple of bikes today which i will post up later. i just wanted to say hi.

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  I used to live in P'cola.  We have much better riding up here so come up and join us.  You aren't the only out of state member.

gulfcoaster

Welcome from Daphne.  I'm not too far from you.  There's a couple of us in Baldwin County.  Can't see the pics, but the CRF 450 Sumo sounds like a beast.

springer

Welcome to Bamarides! I have a bunch of friends that call Pensacola and the surrounding area home.  This is a link on how to embed photos onto this forum and just about any other forum. The link shows you how to embed using tap-a-talk from a phone and how to use a hosting site to embed photos.

http://bamarides.com/ride/index.php?topic=232.0
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Chuck A.

Welcome to the forum from Hartselle. Being as your location, Looks like a good group ride destination. Got room for company? :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

bergman32

Welcome from Scottsboro.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome From Baldwin co. Course you know that I was standing there when you registered. Welcome to the site!!
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

KrisCook

Welcome from Birmingham! 
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Guidedawg

Welcome from Montgomery. It's great to see our growing collection of Gulf Coast Riders!

Fencejumper09

Welcome from Birmingham!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

ka4pse

Welcome from the Slapout rider.

Stewart
Slapout, AL
1985 Honda V65 (VF1100S) Sabre
1985 Yamaha XT350

I was visiting my young friend last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper. "This is the 21st century, old man," he said. "We don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad." I can tell you, that fly never knew what hit it...