News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride today, 6/25/17

Started by springer, June 25, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

I am riding.....somewhere today.  ;) Where somewhere IS, I have no idea.  ;D BUT I do know I want to hit some gravel type roads and some dirt roads that are not to muddy.

Why no mud you ask?
Am I scared to get my "adventure type motorsickel" in the mud?

Your dang right I am.  ;)

The stock factory tires Honda puts on are a 100% compromise type tire but they ARE consistent on how they handle the pavement, grass, dirt, and mud.

They will let go in a New York minute with NO warning.  ::)

Didn't I BUY some nobbie type  tires?

Yes I did.........but I am a cheap S.O.B.  ;D I am not sticking them on until I wear the factory ones out.  ;)

So no mud for me..................right now. ;D

I will check back in. I do plan on heading out between 11am and HIGH NOON, so post up if you want to go or you have some roads you think I need to ride. 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Overcast but no rain, a good day to ride the river!

BIG F.Y.I.
If it has been awhile since you have road the river roads on my side of town, the westside, know this! The Jefferson County Sheriff Dept has stepped up enforcement of the speed laws in the area.

You use to see them taking radar every now and then.

NOW, it is a everyday thing.  ;) Just something to keep in mind if you are in the area............

Be safe, have fun, and do not spend your money on something you do not have too.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

LRobinson

Wish I could have stopped and spoke to you and the Don today.    Was a great day to ride.

springer

Quote from: LRobinson on June 25, 2017, 07:17:59 PM
Wish I could have stopped and spoke to you and the Don today.    Was a great day to ride.
So that was you that went by us while we were at the burnt out store?

I told Don that was you but he said naaa, Larry would have stopped.  ;D

LRobinson

I certainly would have if I wasn't already late for a birthday party that I was still an hour away from..... ;D

norton73

Quote from: springer on June 25, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Yes I did.........but I am a cheap S.O.B.  ;D I am not sticking them on until I wear the factory ones out.  ;)

Start doing burn outs.

Loose nut holding the handlebars

springer

Quote from: norton73 on June 26, 2017, 08:02:34 AM
Quote from: springer on June 25, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Start doing burn outs.

Yep, there is that