Anyone up for riding this afternoon/evening?

Started by Red457, June 27, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red457

Finally after two weeks of rain, it is finally nice enough to ride!! I'm thinking of riding around county road 10 and other roads around Bibb County. We would meet up around the alabaster area and take county road 22 to 10 and go from there. Time is TBA but likely the kick stands would raise around 330-4 but can change based on interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

springer

Yes, it sure was.  ;)

Road to work this morning then took the river roads home.  ;D

I could be up for one tomorrow too. I work in Tuscaloosa and live in Hueytown. (That picture /\ was taken at Lock 17) If the rain will hold off Thursday or at lest quite by 4-5pm, we will be having a GP8 practice in Hoover if you are interested.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Red457

Quote from: springer on June 27, 2017, 05:51:04 PM
Yes, it sure was.  ;)

Road to work this morning then took the river roads home.  ;D

I could be up for one tomorrow too. I work in Tuscaloosa and live in Hueytown. (That picture /\ was taken at Lock 17) If the rain will hold off Thursday or at lest quite by 4-5pm, we will be having a GP8 practice in Hoover if you are interested.
Tomorrow should work out fine with me. I'm off work and do not have anything planned aside from riding all day so maybe we can link up at some point when you're free.

I have been waiting for the past month to check out GP8 but this rain has been horrible

springer

Quote from: Red457 on June 27, 2017, 06:09:57 PMTomorrow should work out fine with me. I'm off work and do not have anything planned aside from riding all day so maybe we can link up at some point when you're free.

I have been waiting for the past month to check out GP8 but this rain has been horrible

Good deal. I get off at 3PM, name a place to meet.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Red457

I haven't ridden much around your area. I'm from Alabaster. We could meet somewhere in Hueytown and ride around that area possibly