News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Intro - GrumpyMike

Started by GrumpyMike, July 21, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyMike

Just wanted to introduce myself to the Bama Rides forum. I'm a long time rider and will be switching to a Super Tenere on 01AUG. I'm doing a fly-n-ride to Oregon to pick up the new bike and then working my way back via the scenic route. I've had 2 FJR's, 2 Goldwings, cruisers, dirtbikes, and a GSXR750 track bike. I've was a motor officer for my police department for 4 years. I look forward to hearing good advice and maybe meeting some of you. Cheers!

klaviator

Welcome from Huntsville.  With a new Super Tenere how come you're grumpy? ;D

jrobinson

Welcome from N.Alabama.

Watch Let's Ride, Planned Rides and Events. When you see one you like, post up and show up.

If you have any questions, just holler and someone is sure to give you an answer.

Chuck & Susan

Welcome from Lower Bama,,,,
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Chitza

Welcome from Pinson! Check out the GP8 on Thursday nights, too. As a Moto officer you will have fun with that and the Gymkhana.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

Quote from: klaviator on July 21, 2017, 03:33:22 PM
Welcome from Huntsville.  With a new Super Tenere how come you're grumpy? ;D
Because he didn't buy a Africa Twin?  :)
Just kidding Mike. There are a few of us on the forum with over-grown dirt bikes.........maybe we aught to get a ride up?
Any who, welcome to the site, make your self at home, and if you have any questions, just ask.

Quote from: Chitza on July 21, 2017, 04:23:13 PM
Welcome from Pinson! Check out the GP8 on Thursday nights, too. As a Moto officer you will have fun with that and the Gymkhana.
Are you kidding? More than likely he will be giving us tips!  :D
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Guidedawg

renchinrider

Welcome from another BamaRider in Huntsville!  I'm active with the North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club, and do most of my posting in the "Vintage" category, but you might notice a couple of rides I posted in "Let's Ride".  Most of the rides I post originate in/around Huntsville, but we have a few NAVMC members who are big into flat track and mx, so I post notice of events throughout the southeast if we have members participating or planning to attend.  Also, we're gearing up big-time for this year's Barber Vintage Weekend in early October, so maybe we'll see you there! 
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!