News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Welcome to the New Bamarides

Started by jrobinson, September 09, 2015, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrobinson

Hi to the old and new members. As most of you know, the old bamarides forum crashed last week. Don and I have been working on the forum database for a week. I decided to take over the forum and build it back from scratch. The new forum will have a lot of the features of the old one. I'll add most back a little at a time.

Please sign up and give us another intro.

My goal is to get the forum back up and running for now. Most of the great videos, pics, ride reports and info is gone for now. This is a good reason to get out, ride and post a lot of new content.

We will continue to work on the database and if we can restore the old content, we will in an archive location.

Thanks for the support I've received from everyone. I can't do this alone, it will take the bamarides family to build the forum back to where it was.

Johnny 

KrisCook

I can't even imagine the amount of work you and Don are doing. Thank you!!
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

jrobinson

Thanks Kris.

I've had to shut my facebook down for a couple weeks. Let the folks on there the forum is back up.

Chitza

Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

springer

Oh tay, from the ground up, here we go.  :o
I see this as a chance to be the first post on every thread in every section.  ;)     
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

klaviator

I'm baaaaack!  Thanks for getting BR back up and running!  I'm excited 

Argh Oh

Yay! Finally got registered. Thanks hugely for your efforts. Let me know what if anything I can do to help out. Does this mean all the past posted bike repairs I did were a dream sequence? Cool.

maydaymike

Thanks to Johnny and Don for getting things back up so quickly.  I'm glad to be a part of it!
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

2smoke

Thank you Don and Johnny for all your hard work!  8)

Its always good to be back home!  :D

LawnmowerRG

Thank you hues for the work you are doing.

Argh Ho that is right all a dream so it's Italian and it strait up dependable. Unless it is a foreshadow and you need to start doing all the for real. 
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

jrobinson

The forum has been back online for 24 hours. During this time, 37 members have signed up on the new Bamarides. Off to a great start.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and support the forum.

kdtrull

Thank you, brother J.....and that big furry dude that just unplugged and hit the road.

MsSGriff

Thanks Johnny!!! It's good to be back. Tapatalks app didn't want to let me login, but the web forum works for me. (: I also let John know he's going to need to re-register. He should be back in the next day or two. :)

terryrussell1

Argh Oh

I'm ok with dream lawny, to have to actually do all that stuff would be crazy! It's just a nice Italian version of a Honda Accord. I hope...