News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Ride with Norman Reedus

Started by ktmer, November 27, 2017, 10:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktmer

Have any of yall been watching this show? even if you arent a fan of him it has some pretty cool motorcycles and familiar places that he visits.

springer

Quote from: ktmer on November 27, 2017, 10:02:30 AM
Have any of yall been watching this show? even if you arent a fan of him it has some pretty cool motorcycles and familiar places that he visits.
Gotta linky?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

ktmer

I will try to find it. The show airs on AMC every monday night.

Nice Goat

I like the fact that he is riding different types of bikes every show while always wearing his Arai dual sport helmet.  My hope is that some riders out there watching this show learn something about different styles of motorcycles and maybe even try something different someday.
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Watched the first episode, hooked now.  ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

bblass

I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

ktmer

Quote from: bblass on November 28, 2017, 08:07:54 AM
Big fan!
Yes he seems like a pretty legit guy. I also like the fact he rides different bikes and appreciates all the diiferent makes of bikes. That black Triumph he rides is pretty incredible.

DonJuan

If it's about bikes, I typically watch it. The episode when they're in Georgia and South Carolina is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLR650
KDX200
2013FXDBP
ZRX1200R