News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thanks for the add.

Started by Deadly Dave, November 20, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadly Dave

Thanks for the add!

Old motorcycle racer, race bike builder, and early motorcycle racing historian @ Deadly Dave's Blog https://dlmracing.blogspot.com/. My articles on early Alabama motorcycle racing have appeared in the Barber Museum Vintage Views, American Iron Magazine, Full Throttle Magazine, and others. I have been involved in Billy Lane's Sons of Speed events at Daytona Bike Week, and Daytona Biketoberfest as a rider on my 1921 Harley-Davidson, and a wrench on Buzz Kanter Team American Iron 1915 Harley-Davidson racer.

Thanks again for the add!

Dave Morrill
Sylacauga, AL./Ocala, FL.

ktmer

Chitza

Welcome, Dave! Glad you joined us. Post some pics of your rides and keep an eye on The Let's Ride and Planned Rides threads. We would love to have you join us and tell us some stories.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

norton73

Welcome Dave!

Took a quick look at your blog, gonna go back when I am on a pc and read some more. Looks great.

I see you helped with scoring at the Sons of Speed event and worked with my friend Cindy. She and her husband are good friends of mine. They stay with me when they come to Barber, and I have traveled to many Ahrma races with them.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

Deadly Dave

Yeah, Cindy stayed at our place in Ocala, the night that photo was taken. We had the best seats in the house for that race, except for the Florida sun bearing down!

springer

Welcome Dave! Take a look around and make yourself at home!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.