News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Rooster Run DS at Broxton Bridge in SC, Jan 13&14

Started by custmmc, January 08, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

custmmc

Sorry for the short notice but this event happens early in the year and caught me by surprise...I've heard the stories about great single track trails and been wanting to attend but things never aligned for me to ride.  This year I have a converted dirt bike available and going to burn a vacation day to head over Friday.

I don't have a place to stay yet, so let me know if you want to share expenses on the trip and we can team up for this ride.

https://carolinadualsporters.com/2018-rooster-run-at-broxton-bridge-2-day-dual-sport-2/

custmmc

More information on the advrider site about the type of riding available at Broxton Bridge this weekend.

http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/rooster-run-at-broxton-bridge-2018.1267121/

I have a 2012 Yamaha WR450F available for sale that I will be taking to the event this weekend. I was planning for this event when I originally purchased this WR450F.

I sold the enclosed camper/concussion trailer, so I do not have a way to camp this weekend, but it looks like there will be movies available in camping area...I did reserve a room at Ehrhardt Hall B&B.

Fencejumper09

I really wanted to go to this one but never pulled the trigger on sending in my registration! I have heard great things and have a couple buddies attending from home (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Have fun!!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

custmmc

Quote from: Fencejumper09 on January 11, 2018, 07:53:14 AM
I really wanted to go to this one but never pulled the trigger on sending in my registration! I have heard great things and have a couple buddies attending from home (Myrtle Beach, SC)

Have fun!!

You should load up tonight and head over tomorrow. I just checked weather and Ehrhardt SC will be mid 40s to 50 Sat. Hopefully it will be cool enough to not get overheated in the tight tree farm sections.

I was told to sign up at the event and be ready for some fun trails. Come on and let's ride.  ;D