2/3/18 The Ridge Volunteer and free pass day

Started by Mulley, February 01, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulley

If you can, please go out and support our local offroad park by volunteering a little. They are giving away a free ride pass and free lunch for your time.

Check their facebook page and let them know you are coming.

Quote from: The Ridge (Facebook)Hey guys, we have some good news. We've been working hard to open up some new riding . We punched out Death Valley and marked a lot of new single track . In order to get them open sooner, we are asking for help. There is a lot of cleaning up and prep to do . So this Saturday we are having a Volunteer Day with free food and free ride passes . Share this please and let us know if you can help. Thanks so much, you guys rock!

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. My wife will be giving birth in less than 2 weeks. So you guys work extra hard to cover for my absence.
2015 Versys 650 LT / 2016 Beta 300 RR / 2015 KTM 500 EXC

bblass

Really wish they'd make this a quarterly thing and plan it out a little more. I'd love to go help but need a little more than 2 days notice.

Is the guy that runs the Ridge a member on here?
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

Fencejumper09

Wish i could make it but I plan my weekends a little further in advance!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

springer

Quote from: Mulley on February 01, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
If you can, please go out and support our local offroad park by volunteering a little. They are giving away a free ride pass and free lunch for your time.

Check their facebook page and let them know you are coming.

It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it. My wife will be giving birth in less than 2 weeks. So you guys work extra hard to cover for my absence.
CONGRATULATIONS MULLEY!  :) :)

Depending on how things go, I might be able to lend a hand Sat. 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

kylepeterson

just give 'er the berries !