Friday Mar. 2nd Flash Mob - Huntsville Cycle Gear then dinner

Started by David DoubleEX, March 02, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David DoubleEX

Let's meet at 6 at the Huntsville Cycle Gear. I want to look around and then we can proceed to find a place for dinner. Open to suggestions.
Who all is interested? I will be riding my V Strom there.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

David DoubleEX

If no one is interested I might back out. I looked at the temp for later and realized it will be about 40 on my way back home...

klaviator

I'm up for it but then my ride home is not nearly as far as yours.  If you want to make it a bit earlier I could do that too. 

klaviator

It's hard to get much response on such short notice.  Most of the members here don't check the forum that often.  It might be best to try this again on a later date but if you decide to go tonight I'll meet you there.

David DoubleEX

I know its my fault! I'm just itching to ride is all.

Part of it is me not being able to get there until then. I'm just now about to leave work. Which is 30 min from home.

klaviator

David DoubleEX

Might as well! ill just layer up.

klaviator

klaviator

klaviator

We made it to Cycle Gear and browsed a bit.  We didn't find anything we couldn't live without........for now.  Then we headed to Rosie's Cantina for dinner.  They were slammed with a long wait so we ended up eating at the Blue Plate Cafe which turned out to be really good.   

David, good to meet you and hope to ride with you in the near future.  Hopefully next time we do one of these we'll get a few more people. 

David DoubleEX

It was good to meet you too! I know I am terrible for being so last minute on this. But it was still a good time and I enjoyed getting the bike out for a few hours.