News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Got her dirty a bit today.

Started by springer, March 04, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springer

So I got up a bit late and  missed the Tally ride.  It was a very pretty warm day so I decided not to waste it. Took the fast little short cut from Hueytown to HWY 216 and headed to Brookwood to do a little exploring. Wound up riding just about all day. Mostly dirt road type of thing but found a few goat trails Took a total of 11 videos, each around 30-45 minutes long. Got home, loaded them on my computor and disaster struck.  Windows 10 filed them in an app called Movies & TV instead of my video folder. (My default folder for videos) This Movies & TV app is a real hunk of crap. You can watch them but not upload or modify them while that hunk of junk app has them.
To make this kind of short, I managed to get 1 video moved into my Video file in drive before that hunk of junk Movie & TV locked up. I have no idea where the files are...as they no longer show up in a search of my whole computer.  :-[

I hate Windows 10...next computer could very well be an Apple.    :-X

Any who, here is the one I do have. Turn down the sound as I didn't have enough  patience to mess with it.

Other than the Windows 10 crap, today was a great day!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

merc16

Nice video. What is your avg. mpg with the AT ?
Justin

springer

Quote from: merc16 on March 05, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
Nice video. What is your avg. mpg with the AT ?
To be honest, never really checked. It will run with any grade of gas you put in it though.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.