News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Moving to Trussville

Started by lastparrot, March 24, 2018, 11:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastparrot

We are moving to Trussville just before the beginning of June.  I am looking forward to riding the area.  I am also looking to find some riding friends in that area.  In previous generations of BamaRides rides I posted never got any takers.  I blame this on my lack of lead time before the ride and the general location.  While realizing the most obvious answer is me, I chose to ignore that conclusion.

If you are in the Trussville area and are up to showing a new guy around let me know.  If not but you have some routes and roads to recommend let me know those as well.  Anyway, see you guys out there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chitza

I live in the area and will be off for the summer. (I also have a house for sale smack dab in the middle of some of the best curvies in the area if you're in the market  8) ).

I'll be glad to show you around. Plenty of good stuff and there is always the covered bridges in Blount Co.
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

Fencejumper09

Trussville isn't too far from Homewood. I don't have any great routes but may get the chance to tag along!
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

norton73

I'm up in Springville. What kind of riding are you looking to do? All road or dual sport?
Once the rivers stop running, I will get out of my kayak and back to riding more regularly.
Loose nut holding the handlebars

lastparrot

I am currently doing all road, but this year i want to get the Tenere dirty

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk