News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Come Join Us March 31st for Movie and A Ride to Barber!

Started by renchinrider, March 27, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

renchinrider

Hey, Everyone!

North Alabama Vintage Motorcycle Club is hosting a special breakfast this Saturday (March 31) at 8 am.  Over breakfast, we'll watch a special showing of "The Dragonslayer" (a motorcycle movie--not the sci fi movie from years ago).  Our breakfast location is the Blue Plate Cafe II, at the intersection of South Memorial Parkway and Byrd Spring Road in Huntsville.

Then we're riding to Barber Motorsports Museum for Volunteer Certification Training!  We'll stop for lunch at Bluegrass Barbeque in Moody, then head into the Motorsports park afterward.  After the training, we'll have a scenic ride back up to Cullman, where we'll split up and head to our respective homes.

Barber Motorsports Park earned distinction as Alabama's #1 Tourist Destination this year.  Being a certified volunteer brings an amazing bounty of benefits for those who participate, including race tickets, event access, etc etc. 

Come join us!  Or, if you would like to link up at Bluegrass BBQ and then go to the training with us, just post up and let me know.  We'll see you there!

Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

renchinrider

Looks like highs in the mid- to upper-70s and sunshine Saturday--let's ride!  This'll be a fun event!  Hope you can ride with us, or link up in B'ham for lunch and to take part in the training--Barber really rewards its volunteers generously! ;D

scott59

I thought the volunteer training was changed to March 24. I know that's the date I went. Was changed because of Easter.

renchinrider

Scott,

Indeed, they shifted, the training, but they had already booked us for March 31st a few months ago.  So tomorrow, we'll have a docent(s) who will take us through the training and certification.  I'm looking forward to it!