decided to take the day off - let's ride!

Started by bblass, October 22, 2015, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bblass

After looking wistfully out the window most of the day and wishing I was riding I decided to do something about it and take tomorrow (10/23) off.

If you're free tomorrow as well and want to do some riding around the greater Birmingham area and grab some lunch at a great hole in the wall (doesn't matter which one) let me know. I've got all day with nothing planned except wrenching, riding and eating so we can head out at your convenience.
I'll never be old enough to ride a sportbike responsibly...

sctparker

I might be in after the doctor. What kind of riding are you thinking? so I know which bike to put back together I was working on all three when I got hurt so now I'm hunting parts and trying to remember what goes where

bblass

I was thinking cruise around some back roads either in the Leeds or Bessemer areas. I'm not picky and always enjoy learning a new route. Thinking a 2-3 hour ride but could go longer or shorter. Nothing too spirited. Was planning on riding the dyna so maybe a 10-15 over pace tops? My name's Ben and my number is 205-540-0182. Hit me up if you think you can make it. Hope the doc gives you a good report!

sctparker

Went ahead and put all 3 back together ,so when I get out I'll text you should be around 0930

bblass

Fencejumper09

I will probably get off work around 10:30 if that is not too late of a start time for you guys?????
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

bblass

bblass

Thanks for joining me today gentlemen, really enjoyed our ride and lunch!