News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

GoPro Helmet Mount

Started by Fencejumper09, December 28, 2015, 09:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fencejumper09

So I received a GoPro for Christmas and am planning to get a Proshot helmet mount for a good perspective.

http://www.proshotcam.com/

If you order 3 of these you get free shipping so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in one of these.

It would be $33 each.

Let me know within the next couple of days. I plan to order one pretty soon.
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

Me, me, me!! Put my name on the list please :)
Loud pipes make me hungry for Valium biscuits and scotch gravy. - kdtrull

Yeah....ham it up, crackers.   ;D -kdtrull
The politically correct term is "Saltine American". -KevinB

SpeedyR

I'm in if you need another one. but i'm in atlanta so I'd have to have someone hold mine for me (I could pay with paypal and have mulley or someone snag it for me).

If you don't get enough, I might check with a dealer friend of mine and see if I can get them to stock these. they look very nice. I'd like a black on with an extra set or two of velcro for different helmets.

Jeff

Fencejumper09

Ok well that is three so I am going to go ahead and order these!

Carla, do you have a preference on black or white? Would you like any extra Velcro for other helmets ($7)? I also have a couple items I would like to donate for next years vintage fest. It shouldn't be to difficult for us to meet up.

Jeff, I don't plan to be heading to Atlanta anytime soon but if you are really interested I have no problem holding it or getting it to someone who is headed that way. I also have your trophy from the Zombie HS!

If you guys are good to go I will order these today!

Paypal is easy at David.Metallo@gmail.com or we could do cash at meet up!

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

Chitza

I'll take the black one and yes, one extra Velcro. Let me know the total, with S&H.  My daughter lives in Sandy Springs, Jeff. She is here or I am there every couple of weeks. She works at Perimeter South, so if either of those locales is good for you, we can deliver to ATL.

Fencejumper09

ORDERED!

Since we ordered 3 shipping was free!

Proshot: $33.33 each

Velcro: $7.00 ea

I ordered several extra sets of Velcro so just let me know how many you want!

I don't really have an idea of how fast they ship but will PM you when they get in.
2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

SpeedyR

perfect. I live about 3 miles from Perimeter Mall so a meet up somewhere would be excellent!!

I'd like the mount and 2 sets of velcro (assuming it comes with one set). I can paypal or give cash depending upon what's best/easiest for you.

and thanks for holding on to my trophy. :)

Jeff

Fencejumper09

These just arrived! Let me know when you want to meet up! I live in homewood but work off Acton road.

Jeff do you want me to give yours to somebody?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT

Chitza

Just let me know what works for you. I travel all over bham for work M-F and I'm off by 3:30 most days. You have my number

jrou111

Man I wish I had gotten in on this. Oh well.  :-\

BTW, I'll be heading over to ATL a few times for work in the next few weeks.