News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

CMRA March dirt rides

Started by griff, January 17, 2016, 06:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griff

It's getting to be that time of year already to sign up for CMRA's March short season ride. It's $25 for a family membership for the month of March. This is a pass for as much riding as you can manage and includes free primitive camping. This place has over 100 miles of Single track and probably around 100 miles of open dirt roads/atv trails. You must sign up for your pass beforehand. Don't wait until the last second. Weather permitting, we try to ride every weekend in March. We usually have a decent sized group from Bama Rides.

http://www.cmrariders.com/

There's miles of trails like this.

Over 100 miles of singletrack like this.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Ryanbroome

I like it! May be able to get my family involved with it this year.

griff

Here's some good video I found of some of the singletrack.

Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

griff

CMRA is under new management. It appears they have changed the pricing for the short season. It's now $25 per rider per day in March  :-\ and $50 for February-March.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Beck

New management is odd... I have heard a new story that its $50 for Feb/March, and $25/day, anyday of the year.

griff

Got our February March stickers and stuff today. We're going to try to do a February 13 ride up there.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

Beck

Application and payment sent, will join you on the 13th.

Beck

To The Top.   This weekend is going to be perfect.  High temps near 65 up in Tenn, lets ride Sat/Sun.

griff

I'm out for this weekend. Both my bikes are down after my fork seal problem. I still haven't gotten a chance to get by Midway for my water pump parts for the KTM. I'm going to try to wash my bike this evening or tomorrow and clean out the fork seals. If that doesn't work out, I'll top it up and deal with it after March. Jason and Wes are coming over to the shop Saturday for a fix it day. Jason tore his dash partway off in the wreck Saturday and swap his rear tire he cut the sidewall on. Wes needs to fix his carb that keeps dripping fuel.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs