Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Start of Riding Season Flash Mob

Started by jrobinson, January 27, 2016, 11:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jrobinson

OK, I've put this off long enough.

Flash Mob get-together for Bamarides. This is a family friendly event. Bring your better half and/or the kids.

Bamarides will furnish hotdogs, burgers and drinks.

There will be slideshows and videos of our members' riding, racing or touring adventures.

Date: Feb 20, 2016
Where: Trenton, Al at Valley VFD station.
When: Starting around 11:00am, food ready by noon and leave when you want.

We need a head count if you plan to attend. Let me know if you would like to present a slideshow and/or video.

Chuck A.

2 for sure.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Al Goodwin

This whole "working for a living" is getting in the way of LIVING !!!!!! :(

Can't make it....y'all have fun.

Zeus

I'm working too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinB

jrobinson

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LRobinson

Good chance I can make this one Cuz.   Put me down for one and I will let you know if anything changes.    I have ridden up there a pretty good bit but always chasing you or on a poker run.  Any chance you can lead a fun run over the mountain after lunch?

jrobinson

Weather permitting, we'll ride anywhere you want cuz.

maydaymike

Mrs mayday and myself will try to be there.

Just for the record, I'm reasonably sure that the 2016 riding season started on January 1.
2010 Triumph Bonneville T-100 189k
2014 Harley Davidson Street Bob 74k
2019 Vespa GTS300 Super 11k
IBA#58185

jrobinson

Look forward to it.

To set the record straight, EVERY DAY is the start of riding season.  :)

klaviator

I'll be there.  Just one, the spousal unit won't be able to make it.  I might be able to put together a slide show,  I'll let you know.

griff

I'll try to make it. I'll have to figure out how to do a slide show. We have a bunch of pictures of our colorado trip.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

jrobinson

Quote from: griff on January 28, 2016, 12:41:41 PM
I'll try to make it. I'll have to figure out how to do a slide show. We have a bunch of pictures of our colorado trip.

I have a program that will take a folder full of pics and make a slideshow. It does all the work. I'll be glad to create it for you.

griff

Well that makes it easy, doesn't it? Would I be able to just bring a jump drive with all the pictures in one folder to the flash mob or does it take a lot of time? I would guess somewhere around 400 pictures.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs