News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Euro Sunday

Started by klaviator, February 01, 2016, 09:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

I got up early Sunday morning to meet a couple of other riders from the local scooter club and ride to Euro Sunday.  So what is Euro Sunday?  It's supposed to be a meeting of Euro Car enthusiasts.  The organizer invited us to join in with our Euro scooters.  I no longer have my Aprilia but decided to go anyway. 

I met up with Scooter Rick and a gal on a Vespa 200 at 0640.  Yes it was a little early.  Then we rode to Grounded Coffee in Huntsville to check things out.  It turned out that there were more than just Euro cars there.  There was quite the assortment and that included a couple of other bikes including a 1976 Yamaha 100 2 stroke.

Then this 1970s era KZ650 showed up.

And of course an assortment of cars.

This older Mini makes the new ones look huge.

A couple more bikes showed up including this vintage Vespa 200 2-Smoke and an Aprilia Mana.

Some of the local scooter trash.

Mo Cars.

All 8 of the bikes that showed up.

Next month's Euro Sunday will be in Jones Valley.  I may try to go again because this was a lot of fun.

Argh Oh

Nice! I've always liked those Volvo wagons. Hm.

klaviator

Quote from: Argh Oh on February 01, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

There were at least two of them there.  I would have taken more pics but but forgot my camera.  I really don't like taking pics with my phone but it's all I had.

wavyspike

That looks like a good time! 

Nice Goat

Some really neat rides there, both bikes and cars!
IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Argh Oh on February 01, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

I've been looking for a clean bodied one to do an LSx V8 swap into to make my practical daily retro driver out of.