News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Cullman County ride.. 2/29/16

Started by polarissalesman, March 03, 2016, 08:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polarissalesman

LuAnn & I rode over to Cullman county 2/29/16, what better way to spend lead day?  below is a few pictures we took at Clarkson Bridge & Grotto
"keep the rubber side down"

polarissalesman

polarissalesman

Nice Goat

It was a nice day for it!  LuAnn looks happy with her ride.

I went for a ride Monday night after changing my front sprocket from a 16T back to a 15T.  It was dark when I left, but I took 278 out to Double Springs, then up 33 to Moulton, then 157 back to Cullman.  Saw eight deer on Hwy. 33.  Needless the say, I was covering the brake the whole time.  But it was still a nice ride.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

polarissalesman

Glenn, LuAnn LOVES her bike.... I don't think I'd ride 33 at night....lol I don't know if i'd want to go 33 in a cager at night.. I was going to do that route coming from Cullman, but I turned 1 road to quick and ended up on 41... lol oh well that was good also...

SlowRoad

Glad you had a good ride!!  41 is not quite as good at 33, but it's a good road none the less.  41 and 33 are both on my Bankhead backyard loop.

polarissalesman

Quote from: SlowRoad on March 04, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
Glad you had a good ride!!  41 is not quite as good at 33, but it's a good road none the less.  41 and 33 are both on my Bankhead backyard loop.

Oh I agree, but after I made the opps $#&%# I made the wrong turn I was like Oh WTH  and hammered down