News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Scoot - N - Shoot

Started by klaviator, March 05, 2016, 06:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaviator

It was a beautiful day but still a bit chilly when I jumped on my scooter and headed out at 0730 this morning.  I took some pics heading East on 72.

It was around 45 miles to my destination.

Then I had fun for a few hours even though I was not on the bike.

And then I got to enjoy the nearly perfect weather on the ride home.  Unfortunately not everyone was enjoying it as there where 3 separate accidents in about a 1/2 mile stretch of 72.  Not sure what the deal was but there were all kinds of police, ambulances and fire trucks.

So why did I ride my scooter instead of one of my motorcycles?

Because I can't do this with either of my motorcycles:

Chuck A.

From drug smuggler the gun smuggler. Seems to be a pattern there Win! :o
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

griff

We were having bike fixing day over here and needed to run to the parts store Saturday. We decided to go eat at Boarhogs for lunch on the way. The first wreck on the west side had happened when we were going through. Medical was just getting there. The other two happened as traffic backed up for this first wreck while we were eating lunch. People not paying attention/rubber necking.
Moto Farkles
'01 KLX300
'01 400EXC tagged
'07 F650gs

catang5oh

I enjoy that range, I usually make the  state rimfire championship every year.

polarissalesman

aas always great report and great pictures....
"keep the rubber side down"