News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

What did I do to my bike today

Started by Argh Oh, September 12, 2015, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renchinrider

Nice craftsmanship, Goat!  I always appreciate good ol' ingenuity to personalize one's ride!
Live to Ride...or Die Tryin'!

Nice Goat

Swapped handlebars to get better ergonomics and less reach to the bars.  Installed longer clutch cable, longer front brake line, and longer throttle cables.  Cleaned under tank and cleaned air filter.

Still need to tap the bar ends, install new handguards, reinstall the controls, and bleed the front brake.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

James L

Well, my little marker lights are looking like a booger now. Nice upgrades.

James L

Chuck & Susan

No I didn't crash it..... Just replacing the Speedo cable..... And waiting on replacement bolts to put the front forks back together..... May have those in a few days....

It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

IceCold4x4

Nice Goat

Finally got some handguards that fit the adventure high bend bars, so now the KLR's levers are protected.

IceCold4x4

Back kinda alive still having carb issues.

KevinB

VWCarlos

The bike needed new brake pads. My daughter wanted to change them. She has enjoyed wrenching on the VWs with me since she was little. So, I handed her the manual and watched over her shoulder. She did the rear while I worked on the front... We had it knocked out in no time. Of course we had to go on a test ride afterwards.

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100

matthew.j.riley1

Changed the transmission oil to maxima mtl 75wt and drained the coolant and replaced with engine ice on the new bikes.

yamahamer

Started adding some armor for the off road adventures to come.  ;D

Nice Goat

Replaced the doohickey and tension spring

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.

TFancher

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however,  extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

If it don't scare you, you ain't doing it right.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.