News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

What did I do to my bike today

Started by Argh Oh, September 12, 2015, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Goodwin

Twin, toggle switch activated, radiators on my KLR twin radiators.

IceCold4x4

Cpu fans?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Chuck & Susan

She got a bath today. Isn't she pretty?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

Al Goodwin

IceCold4x4

Quote from: Al Goodwin on April 25, 2017, 08:53:43 PM
Quote from: IceCold4x4 on April 25, 2017, 01:47:30 PM
Cpu fans?

Well I'll be

Fencejumper09

New air box and efi maps to boot!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

IceCold4x4

Had some help from Kyle but found the missing bolt for the kips, played with the mix screw a bit and it's alive and well it seems. Still a few things to take care of but it's ready for a trip to the dirt to have fun.

Nice Goat

Replaced rear brake pads, changed oil and filter, and added a few tie-downs for the luggage rack.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

KevinB

Installed pure, unadulterated evil on the 510.

But just an evil mock-up for now...waiting on a caliper relocation bracket and need to install shorter chain.

yamahamer

Following Kevin....................................
Built the wife a Sumo today.  ;D

kdtrull

Bessie got new shoes too.  The Tellico ride a couple weeks ago ate up my rear Shinko 244.  I thought it was in pretty good shape before I left.

My roommate up there said it wore out so quick because KLRs have too much torque  :o.  I think his mama drank a lot while he was wait'n to get born too.   ;D

The front goes on tomorrow....I'm tard.

DachshundUberAlles

Picked up GROM from Hargroves Friday. Joey installed the Ohlins cartridges and springs in the forks and the Ohlins shock on the rear. That rear shock is oh so pretty...
rides good too.
There's no such thing as a "REAL RIDER!". If you have a motorcycle, you've done all you need to do.

Nice Goat

I got the KTM primarily for trail and woods riding, so I wanted something more aggressive than the stock TKC80s.  Installed Tubliss system and Dunlop AT81s (rear is "reinforced carcass" desert version).

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

gulfcoaster

All I did was ride it home from the shop yesterday.  They did a lot to it though.  New airbox from Rottweiler Performance, a working rear brake, new shoes, and a bunch of other bits and parts I had acquired but hadn't gotten around to installing.  It's been way too long without the bike, almost two months.  Long story short, KTM corporate sucks, but they make awesome bikes.

merc16

Hey GC , is that a Corbin on your KTM ? How do you like it compared to the stocker ?
Justin