3rd Annual Martha "Ann" Hinton Memorial Scholarship Ride - April 16, 2016

Started by Chuck & Susan, March 20, 2016, 12:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck & Susan

A few years ago, the Baldwin County community lost a devoted wife, mother and teacher of the area.  Martha "Ann" Hinton was know and loved by many.  Her family decided to create a foundation in order to provide scholarship funds for a deserving student in Baldwin County.  This is the 3rd year for the annual Martha "Ann" Hinton Memorial Scholarship ride.  If you can join the ride if would be an great way to see Baldwin County using some of the beautiful back-roads of the county. 

Attached is a flyer for more information or visit their Facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/events/523318467833432

Thank you for your interest.

Chuck & Susan McKinley
cam21943
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

Looks like a worthy cause. I wish I was closer so I could attend.

Chuck & Susan

Actually Johnny, It's KINDAAAA on the way home from the Keys ride. The route to the keys will take you right by the Stapleton Fire Dept where it will begin and end. but I know the preferred route will be more direct. BTW... I am doing a big shrimp boil in Orange Beach on the 15th. If I can get that date changed or something I'm also going to the Keys. I'm still trying to get that rearranged so I can join yall. I'll just need to be back on the 16th in time for Hinton ride.
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

jrobinson

We'll be staying in Steinhatchee Friday night, so it will next to impossible to make the ride on Saturday.

Chuck & Susan

Yea I know it is. I'm just pulling ya bike chain tying to strip ya sprocket. I mean after 4 days of hard ridding... What's one more...  ::)
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066