News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

TN Dirt Devil

Started by Muss, March 23, 2016, 08:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankee Dog

Dang.  Why does reality have to get in the way of my fun.  Currently the weather doesn't not look all that bad on Friday.  A little cool, but only 25% chance for rain.  I can live with that.  I don't know if I can pull off the camping part.  I may just have to ride up in the morning.  What time would you expect kick stands up?

lazeebum

Nothing set in stone yet. But it looks like I'm gonna be using some annual leave ;D.

kdtrull

Quote from: Yankee Dog on April 03, 2016, 07:40:18 AM
Dang.  Why does reality have to get in the way of my fun.  Currently the weather doesn't not look all that bad on Friday.  A little cool, but only 25% chance for rain.  I can live with that.  I don't know if I can pull off the camping part.  I may just have to ride up in the morning.  What time would you expect kick stands up?

I'm not rigid on departure time.  But, I think we should be moving by 0700 to have any chance of completing the entire route....and we'll ride until the someone says "enough".  If that is unreasonable then we'll start when we can and ride as long as we can.  Who knows, we may be able to ride the whole route.  But, history is not on our side for full completion.  Coming from Decatur, I think you should consider where you want to meet.  You may not want to ride all the way to Killen?  The southern tip of the good stuff starts a few miles north of the Meriwether Lewis site on the Trace and the peak fun stuff is up near Dixon.  It's entirely up to you.  Randy is all in too.  I guess it's time to post on Let's Ride and see if anyone else wants to come along.