News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Guess where the picture was taken.

Started by klaviator, March 30, 2016, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norton73

Quote from: kdtrull on April 25, 2016, 10:23:40 PM
Arrrr....there be the tail of the dragon, matey.

And judging by the moss on the side of the trees and the angle of the shadows, I'd say he's headed north...
Loose nut holding the handlebars

kdtrull

Doh....I got sidetracked last night and forgot to post.  Somebody else take it or I can post about 4:30 this afternoon.
Sorry... :-[

kdtrull

Probably too easy.  I KNOW some of you Saltine-Americans will know this place.

klaviator

kdtrull

Quote from: klaviator on April 26, 2016, 04:52:12 PM
Two Wheels of Suches.

Correct.  You were actually up on that porch somewhere in that shot.

klaviator

Not in Alabama but I'm sure a bunch of you have been there:

Chuck A.

Helen Georgia. 2nd 3rd 4th 5th bikes are Bamarides folks. I was there :o klaviator was the ring master of our circus. Was that on the same day I was harassed by the waitress at the diner? What happen there,,,,, stays there! :-X 
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

klaviator

Quote from: Chuck A. on April 26, 2016, 10:05:16 PM
Helen Georgia. 2nd 3rd 4th 5th bikes are Bamarides folks. I was there :o klaviator was the ring master of our circus. Was that on the same day I was harassed by the waitress at the diner? What happen there,,,,, stays there! :-X

OK, your turn.  Better make it a good picture or I may just post one of those pics from the diner  ;D

Chuck A.

Many of you have stood there. Makes for a good picture back drop. Just name the road. Hint: NOT YET!
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Chuck A.

OK, your turn.  Better make it a good picture or I may just post one of those pics from the diner  ;D
[/quote]

I dare you! I'm mean how dare you! :o ;D

klaviator

Overlook off of the Cherohala Skyway.  The restrooms are at the far right of the picture.

Since you dared me:

Chuck A.

First off,, you are right!! Second,, I'm still feeling the love. It still scares me!! And what happened to "what happened there, stays there". :-X I knew I should have erased those first three words. ???

Them, boyz, was some crazy women!!!!!!!!!! The one on the right keep playing with MY nipple. :-[

klaviator

OK, that last pic was just because of a dare.  Here's the next pic to guess:

jrobinson

Alabama Music Hall of Fame in Tuscumbia, AL

klaviator