News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Stalked by a biker

Started by Guidedawg, April 28, 2016, 08:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guidedawg

I was pulling into the grocery store parking lot and debating whether or not to use all manner of bad form since there were storm clouds moving in when I noticed I was being followed by another motorcycle.

There were no flashing lights so I decided to pull in to a legitimate space and he parked beside me.

To my pleasant surprise it was VWCarlos which just goes to show that there are so many active riders in the River Region that we can't even go to a store without seeing each other. (What is there, maybe 4 of us in 3 counties?)

You can tell it's him because he was wearing his monogrammed shirt.

So a quick trip to the store turned into a leisurely walk though the supermarket as conversation turned to the Natchez Trace, FaithRiderz rides, motorcycle gear, and the mysterious way that a quick errand can turn into a several mile detour when on two wheels.

We each purchased our goods, and went our separate ways, but perhaps not exactly in straight lines or shortest routes back to our respective homes.

VWCarlos

It was cool running into you and I didn't ride straight home... Somehow I ended up taking a ride through the neighborhood I grew up in. I never go straight home when I am on the bike.

2007 Yamaha V-star 1100