News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Sport Touring Bikes

Started by MadMax, September 14, 2015, 06:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freebooter

ThumperTriple, I hvae a new FJ-9 too. I like it except for the seat. What is it, perhaps 1 1/2" padding on that hard plastic frame? I can't ride but about 50-60 miles without having to stop and rest my butt. I mean I really gt to hurting. I bought a flat cushion today at Walmart, the kind you put in a racking chair or something. It is a firm two inches. I put my seat in the lower position and then tried that cushion, riding home on it. It seemed like it will be just the ticket.

Saturday a buddy and I are riding down to Little River Park near Atmore, Al (I live in Elmore Co), Hope that cushion does ok.

fj-9

Freebooter

Why does it post my pics sideways like that when on my compute they are right side up?

springer

Quote from: Freebooter on September 23, 2015, 06:02:44 PM
Why does it post my pics sideways like that when on my compute they are right side up?
Just need to rotate the picture 90 degrees.
It could be a setting on whatever program that you are running to view/modify images on your computer. The forum orientates the picture based on code that is in the picture. 
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

scrappyjon

Quote from: Freebooter on September 23, 2015, 06:02:44 PM

I fixed it for you!

I am going to look through the forum and see if there is a "how to" on uploading photos. If not, I'll make one.

Freebooter

Thanks. Btw, that cusion didn't work out. Threw it off in side of road in Monroe Co. My bike seat does ok. Just hv to rest my ass every 60-75 miles. I am usually ready to pee n get a drink by then anyway. I stay thirsty.

springer

Quote from: Freebooter on October 03, 2015, 08:58:34 PM
Thanks. Btw, that cusion didn't work out. Threw it off in side of road in Monroe Co. My bike seat does ok. Just hv to rest my ass every 60-75 miles. I am usually ready to pee n get a drink by then anyway. I stay thirsty.
A CamelBak can help you with your thirst problem;

Backpack and CamelBak;
http://shop.camelbak.com/packs/day/browse-all/l/160

Just the Camelbak;

http://shop.camelbak.com/packs/bike/browse-all/l/110
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Nice Goat

A male external catheter will help with the other...

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

springer

Quote from: gharshman on October 04, 2015, 12:41:52 AM
A male external catheter will help with the other...

::) :facepalm