News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Show us your bike related pics..One pic per day!

Started by Shepcam, September 10, 2015, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck A.

Quote from: Nice Goat on May 07, 2016, 08:30:43 PM

When you took that picture, to the right of you, what is now over grow trees and weeds, was once a great place to go 'parking'. 'Parking', as in a good place to make out with a date. When you get on Hwy 31 and turn North, I spend a lot of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights drag racing there, taking off on the bridge for traction. Same bridges that all but kiledl my brother in a car wreck. Also when it rains extremely hard for many hours, Water will get above the bottom edge the RR trestle You can see the water mark..
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

norton73

Loose nut holding the handlebars

Fencejumper09

Built this bridge at NATRA this past weekend! Keeping the environmentalists happy by keeping the silt out of the creeks. It was a lot of work but it was fun getting to know some of the NATRA folks.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

2013 KTM 690 Enduro/Sumo
2013 KTM RC8R
2011 KTM 990 SMR (Oh Yeah)
2020 Beta 300 RR Race Edition
1985 Goldwing (ish)
2014 BMW 1200RT
Remember, a boss doesn't always do smart things, but he always does them like a boss. - Paebr332

norton73

From about 2005 I believe. I had been playing leap frog with a cute blonde in a BMW convertable on the BRP for several miles. We had both stopped at various overlooks etc. I had taken several pictures at a few of them, but hadn't stopped to take my helmet off, even while talking to her.
at this overlook, she approched me with an offer to take my picture with my bike. I took my helmet off and she looked deflated to see all the grey hair. I guess she was figuring me for a younger guy on a bike  :D
Loose nut holding the handlebars

yamahamer

01YZF6

Nice 50 mile jaunt around back roads with kiddo 2!

Chuck A.

U.S. of A, Confederate, and Alabama flags in the picture. Only thing that would complete it any more would be the CRIMSON TIDE flag to be in it.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

Chuck A.

Our boss at work told this guy he would get him 10 hr.s if he would get on the back of my bike for a picture. I tried to leave before he got on but they had taken my key out of the switch. Embracing, but it is what it is.

01YZF6

Saw this really cool desert rat bike last night at Foster fest in downtown Dothan.

1980 cm200 with working kick start!

yamahamer

01YZF6

Spent the last 2 days wrenching on the bikes.  Maintenance is done , new tires and oil leak fixed on the nh250, and new chain and sprockets and oil changes on both bikes done.  Teaching my son to wrench has been fun!  Technically it's one pic, collaged with photogrid layout...lol

yamahamer

Slede

When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.