News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

I admit, 18 month love affair

Started by Chuck A., September 19, 2015, 06:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck A.

Guys, Have to admit I am having an affair. Included is a picture I took of the mistress while vacationing in the mountains this year. My wife knows all about her. You see I met Charlotte for the first time March of 2014 in Winchester Tenn. It was love at first sight. She is of Ebony color and has Japanese roots but was born and breed on U.S.A. soil. First time I laid my hands on her it just felt so right. She is not a high maintenance gal. Her favorite place to eat is at a restaurant named Chevron. She doesn't care for stopping and shopping either. She wants us to sent our time together riding the 2 lane county back roads, humming along holding on to each other, just seeing Gods painted portrait landscape. She is very romantic. She loves for me to give her a bath, slowly washing ever inch of her. On dry down, you can almost hear her moan as I polish up her chrome. Although she is a big boned woman with large feet, I just can't help but the longing of wanting to spend all my time with her. She helps to clear my head from the weeks work and worries. I love my wife more than life itself but spending time with Charlotte is in my heart as well. Such a hard life. Loving two beautiful women. So Many Roads, So Little Time.       

A photo of Charlotte and myself visiting a long time friend.
"There is no substitute for laminar flow in which a helmet is the primary disturbance.'- kdt

People's beliefs are a culmination of their experiences.  Belittling one's ideas is very close to an attack on that person. Ideas make the person who they are. JRobinson

KrisCook

Dang. I need to go smoke a cigarette.
Sounds good except for pretty much everything you said.  ---Brian A

2019 Honda Rebel 500
2018 Honda Grom

Nice Goat

Ha ha ha ha!  Oh, Charlotte!  Oh, oh, ooooohhhhh!!  Show her your "O" face!

I can't talk --- I named mine V1Kky ... she's a slut with Terminator-eyes.

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

gene46

I like my girls on the thinner size. Hedone loves her bath and and rub down. At the end I polish her spokes to give her a nice finish! After that, she doesn't want anyone else riding her.