News:

Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Got my GS911 today!!

Started by James L, May 08, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James L

So I've been putting off the purchase of my GS911, but I just did my service on my Rt.......I broke down and purchased a GS 911.

If anyone needs a service reset or anything else, let me know.

James L

springer

Quote from: James L on May 08, 2017, 07:23:38 PM
So I've been putting off the purchase of my GS911, but I just did my service on my Rt.......I broke down and purchased a GS 911.

James L
Pictures of new bike?
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

amchev

It just so happens I got <stole> a 2015 GS800 last weekend and had to do the first service.  Thankfully that service reminder isn't some obnoxious blinking light.

James L

Quote from: springer on May 09, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

James L
Pictures of new bike?

The GS911 is a maintenance computer to service a BMW. It helps with all kinds of things including the service reminder.

James L

James L

Quote from: amchev on May 09, 2017, 08:07:03 AM
It just so happens I got <stole> a 2015 GS800 last weekend and had to do the first service.  Thankfully that service reminder isn't some obnoxious blinking light.

Depending on your location, we can set that to your next interval if you so desire.

James L

springer

Quote from: James L on May 09, 2017, 11:47:11 AM
Quote from: springer on May 09, 2017, 07:07:49 AM

James L
Pictures of new bike?

The GS911 is a maintenance computer to service a BMW. It helps with all kinds of things including the service reminder.

James L
Aaahhh, I see said the blind man. ; ) I thought that BMW had came out with a new model of GS.
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

amchev

Thanks,

I'm E/NE of Birmingham (Odenville).  Maybe we can ride together sometime. Since the service reminder isn't like a check engine light, it really doesn't bother me too much but nice to know someone can reset it for me.

Quote from: James L on May 09, 2017, 11:51:50 AM
Quote from: amchev on May 09, 2017, 08:07:03 AM

Depending on your location, we can set that to your next interval if you so desire.

James L

Stu87

Hi James,

I have a '07 BMW R1200 GSA with a brake failure light. I would really appreciate some help reading the codes.

Let me know if you still have the GS911.

Stu

Frank Smith

I have a GS911 if anyone ever needs a code check. Best to write an email  as I'm not checking this forum as often as I should.

Everett.f.smith@gmail.com
Frank smith
New Market Al
R1200GSA
R80RT
350 EXC-F