Buy official forum merchandise here!

Main Menu

Thursday night GP8 every Thursday 2017

Started by springer, May 28, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• GP8

springer

Thursday is fast approaching. Weather forecast looks good. 20% chance.........better than 80%.  ;D

Remember, I will set a GP8 up and if you have an idea for another course or you just want to work on something, we can do it!
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

springer

Less than 24 hours and......................... ;)
What we've got here, is a failure to communicate.  Strother Martin as the Captain in Cool Hand Luke.
Endeavor to persevere! Chief Dan George as Lone Watie in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

dredman

I wonder if we can figure out something to do with these?  8)

Nice Goat

IBA #63019 - 2022 Yamaha Tenere 700 - 2023 Yamaha XMAX 300
Deep thought: "Pie and coffee are as important as gasoline."

LawnmowerRG

I'm thinking I will be there tonight  :)
Lofty Goals Possibly May Be Reached
Modest Goals Possibly May Not.

springer

springer

Good turn out tonight! Many thanks to all of you.  ;)

LawnmowerRG

Good video. That guy riding needs practice.

Thank you for taking the initiative to keep this going. 

Chuck & Susan

Quote from: LawnmowerRG on July 28, 2017, 01:08:26 PM
Good video. That guy riding needs practice.

Yep Practice.... Really smooth looking there... But not one kone killed... Gota work on ya aim there.... I killed only one but I did it going straight... You will get it Keep Practicing..... LOL  :-[

Chuck
It's a beautiful day, let's go somewhere....
2016 Goldwing 1800cc

IBA #81066

springer

Not raining in T-town right now....hopefully it will not be raining in Hoover tonight. ;) Y'all can use the GPS at the first post of this thread to see how it looks as far as rain go's. 
If it looks like rain, I will call it off.
Hopefully not. ;)

springer

Looking good! Going to head out to Hoovertown in a bit!

springer

springer

LawnmowerRG

Slede

i rode to work, I did do a figure eight when I got here. gonna make it to one of these before too long I hope
When in trouble, shower down on the throttle. It either fixes the problem or ends the suspense.